Monday 12 May 2014

Lets Talk Blog Challenge ~ Birthday Box

So week three of the #LetsTalkBlogChallenge that was created by the ever lovely Sarah over on At The Beauty Desk. This week is all about our birthday wishlist, and like all girls I wish for the make up and fashion but there is another side of me who loves to headbang around my room to some rock music, but first lets start off easy.

Shoes:


My dream shoes! A pair of Louboutin Bianca! These shoes would make my life! However, at a price tag of € 575.00 it will be a long time before I get a pair of these.









Clothes:





As many know I love the Paper Crown line by Lauren Conrad, there is just a great balance of classy and youth in all of her pieces.
I love this Santa Monica dress from her SS14 line with the capped sleeves and the full skirt, it is so girly. However, again the price tag is a lot more than is in my budget so this is a wishlist item at $270.










Dinner:

The perfect dinner would consist of a huge bowl of Krapow Moo which is a Thai dish I have been obsessed with since my boyfriends mother made it for dinner. It is AMAZING!
Along with my boyfriend and family my dream dinner guests would be:
MeatLoaf because I have listened to his music since I was born and I have seen him live twice, he is one of my idols he is just unreal!
Peter Dinklage AKA The Imp AKA Tyrion Lannister because I think he is the funniest guy ever on Game Of Thrones, I love him!
Brian O'Driscoll as you all know he is an Irish rugby legend, Leinster Rugby legend, Irish legend, and world rugby legend, so who wouldn't want to have dinner with him. It will be a sad moment in rugby when he walks off the pitch for the last time. I never thought I would see the day that he would retire but unfortunately the time has come.
And finally, Ozzy Osbourne. He is a legend, thats all that is need to say about this choice.



Music:





My perfect music present would be an old LP record player with every
amazing rock record ever made. I love rock music and all I have ever wanted was a record player so this would be the best present ever!!!


Holiday:


As you may know I am a huge Disney fan. If I am down I just have to put on a Disney film and just the music at the beginning when the Disney castle comes up will instantly cheer me up, my family and my boyfriends family knows the Disney store in Dublin is my happy place, it is a bad if that can not cheer me up. Since I was a child I have wanted to go to Disney World Florida and one day I will, even if I have to drag my future husband there I will go there for my honeymoon. Disney is magic. When you put on a Disney film you are taken to a place of "Happily Ever After", magic, happy endings, and endless possibilities. I am 23 years old and I am still a Disney girl at heart, yes I agree that from these movies I had an unrealistic idea of men but I would not change it for a second. When I was a child and younger I was bullied, I didn't have many friends so these characters were like my friends they cheered me up and they still do. I don't think we ever get too old for Disney really.








So that is my birthday box. I don't know how exciting you find it but that's what I would wish for.
As always you can keep up to date with all the posts by myself and other bloggers by searching for #LetsTalkBlogChallenge on twitter. Make sure to follow me on twitter, facebook and bloglovin as I post all my new posts on there as well as the Kayliegh Land Blog!

Kayliegh

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot to add Louboutins to my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Every girl wants a pair of Louboutin shoes!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I would love a record player too!
    I've been to Disneyland Florida when I was 9 but I'd love to visit again now that I'm older! Its amazing even when you're not a kid! One of the best places :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need one in my life, I think records look so much nicer on old records.
      It is dream of mine to go to Disney land in Florida, I will make it there one day!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. That's every girls dream birthday box, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoes, Clothes, Rock Stars, Rugby Legends, Music and Disney....... Yeah it kinda is haha
      Thanks for the comment
      xoxox

      Delete
  4. Few people have mentioned Louboutin shoes, they are fab but don't know if I could justify the price tag (even for my birthday) but a girl can dream of having such money. I love your list of dinner guests haha what an amazing selection, would not have even thought of doing that. I'd thai food twice and loved it, must look into it more now after reading this. I got myself a record player last year and it's amazing, you should definitely get one to rock out to all your fav songs ;)
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a pair of them in my life! I love Thai food! My boyfriends sister went travelling and she took the recipe for Krapow Moo home with her and I am in love with it! When I move out a record player is a must and I will have to find one because my boyfriend would love one too!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Krapow Moo sounds great!
    Hopefully you'll get to Disney one day, it is a magical place!

    My linky :) http://sempresorres.blogspot.ie/2014/05/lets-talk-blog-challenge-kerries.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! The spice and the basil is such a good combination! Once I remember to take come pictures while I am cooking it I will have a post up about it!
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. I love your dinner idea! You picked really good guests :O Brian O'Driscoll would be awesome but I would definitely make him bring his wife along as well! She seems like such a laugh :)

    And the record player sounds like a perfect present. That would keep me entertained for so long. Such good choices!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to buy a record player! It will be one of the first things that I buy for when I move out, my boyfriend would love one too!
      xoxo

      Delete