Wednesday 18 February 2015

Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Skincare!

Q10 Serum Pearls, Q10 Eye Cream,
Energising Days Cream, Night Cream



I was recently sent a lovely package from Breena in Drury PN with all these Nivea goodies to try out from their latest skincare range. I know I may complain about people buying me anti-wrinkle products but the truth is it is never too early to start looking after those possible wrinkles. I was sent four products from this line; Energising Day Cream, Night Cream, Serum Pearls and Eye Cream. I have been trying these products for just over a week now and with some of the products I can say I love and they work miracles!! Upon receiving these products I was very excited to try them out because I am going on 25 now and I am so afraid of getting wrinkles by the time I am 30. Like I already have grey hairs so I don't have a lot of faith that my wrinkles are going to stay away until I am like 60 as compensation.

Before this past week I have been using Yogurt of Bulgaria day anti-wrinkle cream and night cream along with my No7 cleanser and toner. I have kept the same routine except I have swapped the Yogurt of Bulgaria products for these Nivea ones. 




Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle
Eye-Cream
Nivea Q10 Plus Anit-Wrinkle Serum Pearls

These pearls claim to be "pure anti-wrinkle power for a refines and younger looking complexion". Again I was not 100% sold on this product when I swatched it on the back of my hand. As this serum is made up of little balls suspended in moisturiser and as it is pumped out it comes out kina mushy and it did not look appealing to me at all! However, I was surprise that that serum applied to the skin so smoothly and was so easily absorbed.
This is to be applied on cleansed skin before you apply your day cream. It can also be applied before your foundation so create a smooth base for your make up. As always I am cautious about products because I have such sensitive skin but I found on the packaging that it states that it is "suitable for sensitive skin". I use this twice daily and I have noticed a difference in my skin and this is a product I would be happy to purchase when this tube is finished. This product retails for €14.99.







Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Energising
Day Cream With SPF 15
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Energising Day Cream With SPF 15

This day cream claims to "boost tired, dull skin" along with "reducing the appearance of fine lines" and "awaken skin's radiance from a fresh look". I was a little apprehensive about this product when I first opened this product because I could immediately smell a scent and with having sensitive skin I have to be really careful about products with perfume in them. However, when I tried it I was pleasantly surprised as there was no irritation from it (no one likes to walk around with their skin burning or their face to be all red from a reaction do they?)
This cream contains Q10 and Creatine which is naturally found in young skin so this cream is topping up these levels to keep your skin felling young and radiant. This is not a heavy formula and it sinks into your skin so there is no residue laying on your skin all day and it has SPF 15 so you are protected from the harmful sun rays (not that there is much sun right now though!). I would happily pay the €11.80 price tag for this cream.






Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle
Eye-Cream

Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream

I have to say right now I am in love with this eye cream! I have quiet dark under eye circles no matter if I get 1 hours sleep or 12 hours of sleep at night, they just seem to be constantly there. This product is my lifesaver, I do not know what I have done all my life without it. It states that it "reduces the apperence of wrinkles, minimises dark under-eye circles" and I have to agree, after two applications of the cream I noticed a difference in my dark circles. I just patted a pin head sized dot of the cream under my eyes and it has worked better than I ever thought possible! I am totally in love with this product and when a little goes a long way I can not grumble about the €11.79 price tag. I have also heard a tip that an eye cream can work even better is you put it in the fridge to cool it down so I really want to see if it works!









Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle
Night Cream


Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

This is the only product I am not 100% happy with unfortunately but I am not one to give up on a product so I am going to give it a go for a while to see if it can redeem its self. It claims to "reduces the appearance of wrinkles and regenerates skin during the night". I am not disputing that it can work as well as the day cream, I think it is more the texture of the cream I am not a fan of. This cream is thicker than the day cream and I have found that it is not as easily absorbed as the day cream so it tends to sit on your skin over night and that is just something I am not a fan of. I am not sure if I would be willing to had over €12.59 for this product I have found that I do prefer my current night cream to this one. 



Over all I would recommend 3 out of the 4 of these products with the eye cream stealing my heart and I believe no skin care routine is complete without it. 


Have you tried any of these products? What were your views/favourites?

xoxo

1 comment: