Wednesday 14 January 2015

No7 Beautiful Skin Pore Vacuum Mask

No7 Beautiful Skin Pore Vacuum Mask
So as many of you already know (or will come to know if your new to Kayliegh Land) is that I am a huge fan of the No7 brand for many reasons, including their price, quality and selection. Today I am letting you know all about the No7 Beautiful Skin Pore Vacuum Mask. I have had this product for the best part of a year now and I am totally in love with it. I am a person who loves to get a bargain so when I first saw the price of this 50ml bottle I was really apprehensive about getting it but now I have used it for so long and I still have half of it left I believe it is well worth €18.00.

This is a peel off clay formula which opens the pores to give a deep cleansing to remove deep down dirt that can lead to blackheads. The advanced formula of the clay tightens the pores to reveal viable results from the first application. This whole process has another added benefit as it also helps to regulate the production of sebum so it helps those of us who have very oily skin!

I apply this mask to my cleansed skin two nights a week, about every 3 days. I apply a thick layer to areas I feel my pores need some extra attention or where my oil production is heavy like my t-zone and chin. This formula will dry in about 10 mins but I will sometimes leave it an extra 5 mins just to get maximum results from it. Once it has dried I peel it off for reduced pores. I will then just continue to with my toner and moisturising night cream and I am ready for bed!

This product retails for about €18.00 in Boots. Those of you who are familiar with boots will know there is always some kind of offer on No7 products such as 3 for 2 or even the €6.50 off skin care voucher which would leave this product at €11.50. Over all I am very satisfied with this product and I will be repurchasing it again once I run out.

Have you tried this product? Are you a No7 fan?
Let me know what you think!

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about this mask before - I have been eyeing up recently - I might give in when I have one of their vouchers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it and as it is such a thick clay formula the 50ml tub lasts such a long time. I can not recommend this enough!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing because I would use it help me.This really helping and so beautiful skin pore vacuum blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this mask and I hope you do too :) Thank you for reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. I love this mask and I hope you do too :) Thank you for reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thank you,this is so detailed!! It sounds amazing and I will be making it this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It lasts for so long so it is great value for money :)
      xoxox

      Delete
    2. It lasts for so long so it is great value for money :)
      xoxox

      Delete
  4. I've heard about this product but never tried. €18.00 is not so expensive for a skin product. great blog! I would definitely buy one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It last so long so when you look at how much you would spend on the single use packets of other masks it works out as great value.

      xx

      Delete
  5. this is an informative and best post ever. love your blog. shared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this so much. becasue this is very informative post. thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete